Ways to Clean a Kitchen Sink – Kitchen sinks are also known as sinks. Generally, this sink is used to wash dishes and cooking ingredients. The location of the kitchen sink is not far from the stove or kitchen table. To facilitate work, usually the kitchen sink is equipped with a water tap and a plate slice rack. Check out the following article from jyden1.
What You Need to Know About the Kitchen Sink!
How to choose a dishwasher
The sink has a variety of materials and sizes. To find the right product, we will help you through the explanation of the points below.
Find the appropriate material
Choosing materials or ingredients in the sink is something that must be considered. This is because the sink will often be used daily. In addition, the selection of the right materials also makes the interior design of the kitchen more unsightly.
If dictionaries cook and wash dishes, the suitable material is stainless steel. You can choose this material because of its durability and strength. In addition, the remains of stains on this stainless steel sink are easy to clean. You also do not need to worry because this material is stainless even though it is often exposed to water.
Related to stainless steel material, there is a material that looks the same if you look at it at a glance, namely aluminum. For handwashing sinks equipped with cabinets, generally the materials used are stainless steel and aluminum. Stainless steel material is used in the sink, while aluminum is used in the racks and cabinet doors.
Determining the sink wash 1 tub, save space
If you have a space that is not too large, a one-tub dishwasher is the right choice. The size of a single basin sink is quite varied and can be adjusted to the room in your kitchen. To save more space, add baskets to filter water from cookware or freshly washed food.
2 tub dishwashing sink, efficient and more time-saving at work
The design of the two-tub dishwasher sink is intended for Kamuyang which has a spacious kitchen. The reason is, the area needed is certainly larger and takes up space. However, your work in the kitchen will be more efficient and time-saving. This is because you and a family member can wash dirty food or dishes at the same time.
Choose a portable dishwasher if you want more flexible use
Nowadays, washing dishes in the sink can be done not only in one place. The presence of a portable dishwasher sink makes it easier for you who often cook outdoors. This product is easy to carry and move. You also don’t need to worry because the product can be disassembled.
Consider a dishwasher sink with other advantages
Another way to choose a dishwasher sink is to consider a sink equipped with a cabinet. Thus, you can put directly clean kitchen utensils in it. There are two ways to buy this product, namely by buying one that is available in the marketplace or custom handmade.
How to Clean the Kitchen Sink
Cleaning the kitchen sink aka where dishes are often spared. Finally, your kitchen sink can look dull, especially with a pile of crusts. However, it is actually not difficult to clean the kitchen sink. Cleaning materials can also be easily found in the kitchen. Here’s how to clean the kitchen sink
- The ingredients needed include baking soda, lemon, olive oil, and vinegar.
- First, make sure there is no water and dirt pooling or piling up on the kitchen sink. Also make sure the rubber cover on the drain is clean of dirt.
- Then, rinse the kitchen sink with hot water evenly. After that, sprinkle baking soda evenly into the kitchen sink.
- Cover the entire surface of the kitchen sink with a thin layer of baking soda, including the sides.
- The next step, rub the kitchen sink that is already covered with baking soda with a wet sponge or cleaning cloth. Rub in the direction of the patter of stainless steel, pay attention to the areas affected by stains or crusty.
- You can add a little water if needed. Water and baking soda will form a paste when you scrub, so the kitchen sink will be completely covered.
- Baking soda is an abrasive cleanser, but it is soft enough not to scratch the stainless steel surface.
- Next, cut the lemon in half and use one part of it to rub the surface of the kitchen sink that is still covered with a layer of baking soda paste. High levels of acid in lemon water can help eradicate bacteria, as well as refresh the aroma of the kitchen sink.
- Next, rinse the baking soda paste and lemon water with water. With a spray bottle filled with vinegar, spray the entire kitchen sink, then rub the vinegar into the kitchen sink with a clean cloth. Vinegar serves as a natural disinfectant and water stain remover.
- Finally, dry the sink with a dry cloth, clean the remaining water or vinegar. Then, to really increase the shine, use olive oil.
- Pour a little over the dry cloth and rub it into the sink, do it in the direction of the granules. Clean up excess oil or whatever and your kitchen sink looks like new.
In addition, you can clean it with vinegar. If you have cleaned the sink, try to rinse with vinegar to cause bubbles and hissing sounds. Then, rub with a sponge and rinse again using water. Not only able to remove stains from stainless steel sinks, vinegar can also eradicate germs that stick.
There is also orange peel. Not only able to eliminate unpleasant odors, orange peel can also give sparkle to your kitchen sink. That way, the stainless steel sink will look like it just came back. The method is easy, you just need to rub the inside of the orange peel into the sink. That way, stubborn dirt oil stains will disappear, and can prevent rust stains.
So those are some explanations about the kitchen sink. For some people, having a sink is a necessity. In this information has been presented how to choose a sink, and after that it is also explained about how to clean it.
What we hope, hopefully this information will benefit, as well as provide knowledge for readers. And hopefully it can be practiced immediately. This information is made so that some confused people get help.