Install Ceiling Lights from Xiaomi – You know, the more time goes by, the more advanced technology. One of the technological sophistication was recently launched by Xiaomi company in the form of Xiaomi ceiling light.
This new light source, as we have already said, has a very high stkamur, 96 x 64 cm and a very strong lamp house of 90W that offers a good light power of 6000 lumens. It can be concluded Installing xiaomi ceiling lights makes your room brighter. Check out the following article from jyden1.
How to Install Ceiling Lights from Xiaomi
In addition, the bulb can be fully controlled directly from a smartphone with Xiaomi’s artificial intelligence. Are you willing to try the sophistication of this one technology? Let’s read the explanation.
Install Ceiling Lights from Xiaomi: Installation steps
- Install a Light Bulb
- Attach the light bulb to compatible fittings.
- Connect with Mi Home / Xiaomi Home App
- This product works with the Mi Home / Xiaomi Home app. Control your device, and interact with other smart home devices with the Mi Home/Xiaomi Home app.
- Scan the QR code to download and install the app.
- You will be redirected to the connection settings page if the application is already installed. Or search for “Mi Home / Xiaomi Home” in the App Store to download and install it.
- Open the Mi Home / Xiaomi Home app, tap “+” in the top right and then follow the instructions to add your device.
- This app is referred to as the Xiaomi Home app in Europe (except Russia). The name of the app displayed on your device should be taken as the default.
- Link Mi Devices with Google Assistant
- Add the Mi Home / Xiaomi Home service to the Google Assistant app, to control devices connected to Mi Home / Xiaomi Home from Google Assistant.
- Tap in the Google Assistant app, search for “Mi Home / Xiaomi Home”, tap “Link”, and sign in with your Xiaomi account.
- Tap+ in Settings > Home controls to add devices, and follow the Screen After the account is linked, you can control your Mi device from the Google Assistant.
Install Ceiling Lights from Xiaomi: Link Mi Devices with Amazon Alexa
- Add Mi Home /Xiaomi Home skills to the Amazon Alexa app, to control devices connected to Mi Home/Xiaomi Home from Amazon Alexa.
- Tap in the Amazon Alexa app, then tap “Skills & Games”, search for “Mi Home / Xiaomi Home”, select the correct skill, and tap “Enable”. Then log in with your Xiaomi account.
- After successfully linking accounts, tap FIND DEVICE to add a device, and follow the on-screen instructions. Once your account is linked, you can control your Mi device from Amazon Alexa.
How to Restore to Factory Settings
Use the switch to turn the light bulb on and off sequentially five times. Make sure you wait for two seconds at each turn. When the light bulb flashes slowly for five seconds and then restarts, it is successfully returned to the factory settings. When you connect the light bulb to a new network, please return it to factory settings first.
Install Ceiling Lights from Xiaomi: commemoration
- Before using this product, make sure the Kamutage volume is appropriate for the working volume of the initage product. Using this product with volumetage other than specified may damage the product and cause safety hazards.
- Do not disassemble this product, as light diodes can cause damage to the eyes.
- The light bulb will heat up while working.
Do not use it in a closed place for a long time. Make sure the ventilation is sufficient for the light bulb to allow heat dissipation.
- For indoor use only.
- Disconnect power before installation to prevent the risk of electric shock.
Do not use in places directly exposed to water. Nan that’s a little explanation about Install Ceiling Lights from Xiaomi. Hopefully this review can help those of you who want to use it. Good luck.