How to clean plumbing – Letting water pool in the sink drag on without fixing it can cause clogged ducts and make you overwhelmed. Especially if it makes the pipe completely blocked, until the pipeline leaks!
This will greatly disrupt your activities and cost a lot of money to improve it. Therefore, you must understand how to cope with clogged paralon pipes. As a solution, here are some ways to clean plumbing that you can try. Curious about how to clean the pipe from jyden1, let’s see.
How to Clean Plumbing
1. Take Advantage of the Rope
Your clogged paralon pipe can be resolved properly using just a string. How to make a medium-sized plastic roll (adjust to the diameter of the paralon) make sure this roll can enter freely.
Then tie this plastic roll using a rope that if the length can reach the end of the paralon. Before entering this simple tool. Aliri paralon pipe with water. Leave for a moment for about a minute, insert the rope while still turning on the tap water.
After the plastic roll is felt to have reached the end of the paralon. Pull the rope out of the end of the paralon pipe. Little by little dirt will be lifted from the pipe. If you want to use this one way, make sure the rope you use is strong. In addition, this one method can only be applied to perpendicular paralons.
2. Using Soda Fire: How to clean plumbing
To use soda fire on clogged paralons, do these 3 stages:
- Prepare hot water. This hot water will trigger the fire soda reaction to be more effective.
- Before pouring soda, wear gloves and a face mask to avoid unwanted things. Given the very hard nature of fire soda. Skin affected by soda fire will be irritated and even blistered.
- Once you are safe, pour the soda fire on the clogged paralon pipe. Then pour a moderate amount of hot water slowly.
- Do this one several times, until your paralon pipe is completely smooth. When in this process, the sink should not be used first within 5 to 6 hours.
Read more: J and J Plumbing for Solving Your Plumbing Problems
3. Using Coarse Sand
The last option you can do is to take advantage of coarse sand. The method is quite easy, aliri paralon using tap water then pour coarse sand into it. Enter the sand only as much as 2 hand grips only.
Then, insert the compressor hose with high pressure and the paralon pipe hole that is tightly closed. Then reopen the compressor airflow so that the dirt will be lifted to the maximum.
4. Baking Soda and Vinegar
To use baking soda and vinegar here’s how:
- Prepare the container with boiling hot water, then pour baking soda and stir in the container.
- Put a spoonful of baking soda in the pipe followed by a hot water container containing soda.
- Cover by using rubber sink cover or other containers. Let stand for a few minutes.
- While waiting, prepare 1 bottle of vinegar, then pour it into a container. Also prepare another container containing a mixture of baking soda with hot water.
- Open slowly, then add the vinegar liquid followed by the baking soda mixture.
- Prepare hot water, after the froth in the pipe disappears, rinse with hot water.
For tips this one is quite corrosive, so it cannot be used too often. At least once every two months. Please adjust to the existing conditions.
Those are some ways and How to clean plumbing without having to spend a lot of money. Good luck.